Purchase a Membership
Just as Members provide for the Figge, the Figge provides for its Members. Each year, Members take advantage of free, unlimited access to the Figge’s collection and featured exhibitions; Members-only previews and events; and discounts on Figge classes and workshops. If you are unable to find what you’re looking for here, the Figge’s membership staff will be happy to answer any questions. Please call membership at 563.326.7804 x2007 or contact Amy Martens, membership manager, by email.
Gift Membership Sale
November 15-December 31
Memberships are a great way to support your museum and make perfect gifts for families, friends, co-workers or others who are inspired by the arts. Anyone who purchases a gift membership this holiday season will receive a FREE gift!
These memberships can be picked up at the museum, wrapped and ready to put under the tree, or mailed to the recipients on your behalf.
Contact Amy Martens at 563.345.6638 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or visit the Museum Store.
All levels of membership enjoy these benefits:
• Unlimited, free admission throughout the year
• Discounts on art classes, workshops and special events
• Advance notice of exhibitions and programs
• Special invitations to members-only events and previews
• Reduced fees on art-related travel opportunities
• 10% Museum Store discount
• Facility rental opportunities