LOCATION: Figge Art Museum
In celebration of the Figge Art Museum's upcoming Vanessa German exhibition, Finding Beauty is the inspiration for the 2019 Gala supporting children's art and educational outreach programs. For the last six years, this event has sold out! This year should be no exception.
Figge educators currently reach more than 30,000 students in their classrooms within a on-hour drive of the Figge. These programs have grown considerably to meet the demand of our school districts in iowa and Illinois. The programs are free, in large part, because of this event and the many donors, businesses and community leaders who support the Figge's mission.
Individual tickets are available at the link above or if you are interested in a table sponsorship, please contact Sara Morby at 563.345.6642 or email@example.com.
- Merrill Lynch: The Singh Group
Supporting Event Sponsors:
- Terrostar Interactive Media
- Medix Dental
- Frontier Hospitality Group
- Barry Anderson of Anderson, Lower, Whitlow, P.C.
- Jeff Eirinberg
- Global Partners Alliance, LLC
- Delia and Dave Meier
- Paragon Commercial Interiors
- Quad City Bank & Trust
- Susan Quail of Q10 Enterprises
- Deann Thoms
- US Bank
- Cathy Weideman and John Gardner
- Wells Fargo
- Xenotronics Company
- Mark and Barbara Zimmerman