LOCATION: Figge Art Museum
UPDATE: PRESALE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. WE WILL STILL HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AT THE DOOR!
Grab your gals and get ready to have a blast with B100 during Girls Night Out at the Figge! We're bringing the Figge to life after hours with:
- Live Music from the Figge’s Quad City Bank & Trust Grand Lobby
- Prizes & Giveaways Every 15 Minutes
- A Museum Scavenger Hunt
- Make Your Own Journal: Art Activity
- Free Photo Booth
- Brick & Motor Pop-up Shop and Exclusive Collection Drop (+ Discount)
- Cash Bar and complimentary snacks
Enjoy all four floors of the museum, including our latest major exhibition, Sporting Fashion: Outdoor Girls from 1800 to 1960, a must-see exhibition exploring over 150 years of fashion pioneered by fearless women through 64 fully accessorized head-to-toe garments presented from the height of each sport's popularity.
This event is just $10, so grab your girlfriends and make it a #MuseumNight! Registration is required for access. Tickets are non-refundable.
Throughout the night, we'll be giving away some awesome prizes. To win? You only have to attend! All attendees are eligible for the night's giveaways, must be present to win. Our giveaways will include:
- Nally's Kitchen
- Plato's Closet
- Barrel House
- Tickets to One Night of Queen (March 24)
- Tickets to Quad City Storm
- Tickets to Ultimate 90s Dance Part Fool House (April 1, at the Rust Belt)
- Chula Vista Prize Pack (one night stay in junior suite, water park passes, zipline passes, round of golf, and gift card for onsite restaurant)
- Wide River Winery
- Quad City Symphony Orchestra
- Thunder Bay Grille
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Crafted QC
- Daquiri Factory
- Blo Blow Dry Bar Bettendorf
-Two Rivers Massage
- The Vault Beauty & Urban Retreat
- Hot Glass
- AND MORE!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks of the prizes and exclusive collection drop from Brick & Motor!
Sponsored by:B100 and the Figge Art Museum