LOCATION: Figge Art Museum
When archaic chants blend with modern beats, and art mingles with age-old tales, Mysteria emerges. Revel in a night where every experience promises to transport you to another realm. Dance to live music, be amazed by our wandering magician and captivating aerial performances, visit one of our many spirit readers, and more! This Halloween, create memories that echo in eternity with our immersive event.
Your General Admission Ticket Includes:
- Full Museum Access
- Live Entertainment provided by Hap Hazard (live band), AcroYoga Quad Cities (live performances by flow artists), and David Casas Magic (wandering magician)
- Access to Spirit Readers & Readings (tarot, palm, and crystal skull readers)
- Make & Take Art Activities
- Scavenger Hunts
- AND MORE!
Right now, you can take advantage of our Early Ghoul pricing and save $5 on your General Admission Tickets($35), pricing increases on October 1st.
Our Limited VIP Admission Includes:
- All of the above...PLUS
- Access to private lounge with seating
- A dedicated lounge server (so you can skip the bar lines)
- Access to a spooktacular Halloween-themed grazing board
- One complimentary drink ticket
- Two private, lounge-only performances
VIP Tickets ($100) are limited, so be sure to purchase your tickets today!
Halloween costumes and attire are encouraged but not required. A cash bar, featuring themed drinks will be available. This event is for those ages 18+. All proceeds raised from the Figge's Five Nights of Fright benefit the organization's mission of bringing art and people together.