The Museum Store has unique one-of-a-kind products for all ages. Find your own work of art to take home and treasure for years to come. All proceeds benefit the museum's year-round schedule of exhibitions and educational programs.
Ring in 15 years of the Figge with unique one-of-a-kind gifts that embrace the beauty of the building's green glass exterior and the permanent collection inside! Stop in today to support the Figge!
- Figge POP! --green apple + caramel = Amazing!
- Sol Lewitt inspired merchandise--Museum Nerd t-shirts, lanyards, mugs and much more!
- Figge green Glow-in-the-dark jewelry collection
- Tiffany River of Life (Denkmann) merchandise--must-have unisex socks and more!
- "Wood-n't You Rather?" Grant Wood inspired line of products made from wood
- Everyone loves the USA travelled Portrait of Maquoketa -- Figge exclusive scarves and banner bags
- Corn Zone merchandise by Michael Meihlan-- glass cobs $30) and corn vessels $60)
Looking for a special gift for your Mom, Dad, or Grad? Craving a beautiful art-inspired notebook for yourself? Need a creative activity for a young person? The Figge Art Museum Store features a variety of distinctive objects inspired by popular works from world-renown artists, from the museum’s permanent collection as well as works from special exhibitions.
The Museum Store has gifts for every occasion. Find perfect items to toast your special family and friends. There are souvenirs for your art experience including artist-designed jewelry, silk scarves, decorative items for the home, lavishly illustrated exhibition catalogues, toys, games, and children’s books.
If you like to send notes, the Museum Store has hundreds of cards to send a note of congratulations or condolence. Stop in and take a memory home, today!